"A robust automatic rating process reduces the costs of an efficient Freight Audit provider and hence the service rates of Freight Payables providers can be inversely proportional to the quality"
Essential points for Client RFQ
1) Is your Audit process compliant with Legal and Business regulations?Yes, EM6 welcomes any external or Client corporate Audit for a complete process control any time with or without prior notice.
2) How safe are Clients Freight Funds?
EM6 business model is non float based and the funds transit through a current account only. This is supported by Bank Guarantee and/or Fidelity bond exceeding the amount of highest amount of Freight Funds (5M Euros and above)
3) Is your process based on variable VAT rates for Invoices as well as Credit Notes ?
Yes, EM6 process verifies if the country specific VAT rate has been applied and if the Credit notes specify accurate information for appropriate recovery of VAT by our clients. In addition, EM6 provides VAT report at each Close-cycle.
4) Do you provide G/L file and other Logistics report?Yes, in addition to the web-based reports, EM6 can send out tailor made reports to specified persons as per a set calendar.
5) Do your rates include all reporting and tariff changes?EM6 processing charges are all inclusive with no hidden charges. We do not charge extra for client incoming shipment files or BoL files.
6) What Electronic formats of Invoices do you accept?EM6 accepts all formats of electronic invoices. However, if the electronic format is not compliant with European or Countries regulations on electronic invoices, we make the required changes to render them legal, if required, with the help of the Carrier.
7) Do you normalize names of charges and cities to enable Database analysis?Yes, our process keeps a trace of the original name as used on the invoice and the normalized name based to achieve a database directly usable by the senior Management.
8) How do you monitor performance?EM6 standard KPI report allows the Clients to review Audit savings vs. Processing fee on a regular basis. In addition, the report gives best and worst carriers in terms of invoicing, payment terms, average shipment costs per kilo for Inbound and Outbound shipments etc. We can include additional items in the KPI at Client request.
9) Do you do Trade Financing for your Clients and Carriers?As a policy, EM6 has decided to focus on Audit and Payment process only without going into Finance Trading. If a Client requests, we can organize this with our Bank(one of the top three European banks) or through a leader on the Market at no extra cost.
10) What is your minimum binding duration for the Processing Agreement?EM6 has no minimum binding duration for our processing agreements. Clients are free to move away if there is a better provider on the Market.
11) Do you have Transport Consultancy services?EM6 does Transport consultancy only for its Freight Payment Clients related to the Database. This includes Benchmarking for the Carriers, overall transport and logistics costs etc. Advice on best Tariff formats depending upon the database analyses, countries of transport and modes.
12) Can you provide services within our premises?Yes, EM6 can organize receipt and processing of Freight Bills at your premises with our staff under our standard Audit & Payment process.
As a result of requests from several users of E-Suite in Portugal, the User-guide is now also available in Portuguese. EM6-Logistics' E-Suite being used by Client locations and carriers across Europe is now available to them in several languages including German, French, Dutch, Romanian, Turkish. Additional requests are coming from the APAC region, so several more languages will be added in the coming months.
EM6 celebrates 10 years of service provision in freight bill audit and payment having the most experienced team in EMEA. Congratulations to all the individuals who made it happen!!!
Advanced E-Suite Reporting tool released for Clients, Carriers and Suppliers.
EM6 signs a new lease for larger premises in line with its growth.