WHY OUTSOURCE FREIGHT AUDIT & PAYMENT TO A SPECIALIST ?
Benefits for EM6 Clients (Corporate and each Business Unit/Accounts/Logistics/Purchasing/Finance):
Whether you have a 3PL or not, the global data base for your logistics gives you an indispensable tool for:
- Clear visibility on total freight spend by Carrier, by Lane, by Cost center, by Product. Carriers often do not know their own freight invoiced to you!
- The above allows optimization of Transportation costs and Warehouses.
- Better pricing from Carriers through a reliable database in your RFQ
- Essential to evaluate Synergies in case of Acquisitions or Mergers
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and for all Quality and Accounting Audits.
2) BUSINESS UNITS:
Tangible Cost Savings in addition to the above advantages through:
- Outsourcing the routine admin work to the specialists at significantly lower cost of processing.
- Thorough traceable Auditing allows getting credit notes on ALL overcharges before payment of invoices. Hence Treasury gains (FINANCE) and direct operational cost savings (Bottom Line).
- Cost Allocations, Accountings Codes, VAT and G/L Reports (ACCOUNTS)
- Better supplier relationship with the Carriers through perfect control of invoice payments in time.
3) Why are CARRIERS happy with EM6 Auditing ?
- Invoice tracking allows each carrier big or small to find if an invoice has reached, processed, blocked due to overcharge or missing reference or wrong entity or duplicate etc.
- In addition, each carrier gets a weekly report on invoices withheld and the reason thereof to enable prompt correction and release of payment.
- EM6 helps carriers move to Electronic invoicing at the lowest cost. This allows permanent savings for the Carrier and for the CLIENT who then pays only a fraction of the processing cost of Paper bills.
- A nominated single interface at EM6 The ACCOUNT MANAGER to answer any queries and resolve issues.